Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Have No Fear...I'm Still Here!

Hi All! I promise that I'm still here and planning on writing an actual post very very soon. I got back from vacation a couple weeks ago, and was in a bit of a late summer funk all last week. Then today, because I've been at work for 2 months (really can't believe that it's been that long) I had my first performance review today. It went really well but I obviously have a TON I have to work on and I really need to kick it up and get into gear before my next review in a month. So that's just a quick glimpse of what's been going on lately, but I really do promise I'll do a real post soon...hopefully this week. So, sorry for the lack of posting lately and...Stay Tuned!
xoxo
KAC

18 comments:

  1. I have been wondering about this Charlie St. Cloud movie and after reading your post, I would actually rather read the book I think! I love a book with a twist! Hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovie!!! Guess what ... you won my Devon Baer belt giveaway. Woohooo!!! Stop by TCSK for details. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time! Good luck with all of your work
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a great blog :)



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering how everything is going with you! Will you be coming back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is spring break, you deserve a break from your well crafted digital scribings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to have found your blog! Now following.
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read more from you! Good one!
    http://www.isntshelovelystore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A newcomer to your blog. Every one seem to have a lot on their plate this Summer. I also, will check back to see your next post. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today in Maine is cool and Sunny, with great breeze off the coast. Wish you were here. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. How and why did you leave Boston?
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey 4 hours away from you, Sunday is beautiful in Maine. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pair this knit Style & Co. swing dress with a pair of heeled booties for an effortlessly cool look. bodycon white dress

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its been awhile since, are you planning for a nother major vacation any time soon. menstopspot.com

    ReplyDelete