Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to School

Sorry I couldn't really come up with a better title than this but I'm leaving for school today a week early for my last year of Rush (or "recruitment" as we call it.) California was AMAZING and I have had the best time at home being with my family. I'm so sad to be leaving already but I'm really happy to get back and I don't think my waistline can take being at home any more...my new years diet is starting ASAP! I'll post a belated list of my new years resolutions this week and I hope you all are enjoying being back at work/school or vacation!
xoxo
KAC

7 comments:

  1. I am glad that you had such a wonderful time in CA. That is where I am at too! :) I hope school goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new school year and with Recruitment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, I'll be in that same boat next week. So glad I just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with a new semester and with recruitment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you the best in 2010. btw, i am giving away my first giveaway for 2010. come join us. : ) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the days of recruitment...seems so long ago when I was practicing songs and the bump and float =)

    Happy New Year, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with Recruitment! We have ours the last week in january between winter term and spring semester, I can't participate in most of our rounds because of student teaching but I can't wait to get our new women :)

    ReplyDelete