Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Lazy Dazy Weekend

After the craziness that was my 4th of July weekend (I swear I'll post that recap eventually) I was actually really happy to have a weekend to do absolutely nothing. Friday my roommate and I stayed in and got REALLY good Indian food from this hole in the wall place in Ohio City. We usually don't agree on what to watch on TV but finally found Miracle which we both love. On Saturday I went to try a new salon to get my hair cut and colored because it was in HORRIBLE shape. I don't know about all of you, but I tend to stick with my hair dresser for a while so I was really nervous to try someone new, but she turned out to be fantastic! The salon was great too and everyone was so nice I would totally recommend it to anyone and can't wait to go back again soon.

Last night my roommate and another friend tried a new Vietnamese restaurant that was delish, and then went out for some margs before calling it a night. Today we went to lunch it Little Italy before hitting the beach in Bay Village. The beach was WAYY crowded and the sand was kinda gross but it was so nice to be by the water on this gorgeous day, and to lay out. So that was my WAY boring but relaxing weekend. What did you all do?
xoxo
KAC

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun and relaxing weeekend! I always feel so great when I get a new hair cut and style. Hope you post some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love vietnamese food! Yes,definitely post pictures of your new "do"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relaxing weekends are the best kind of weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just need a little R&R...sounds like a super chill weekend!

    ReplyDelete