Thursday, July 15, 2010

My New Haircut

Obviously it's a pretty slow day in my life if I'm posting about my hair haha, but a couple of you asked to see a picture of it so here it is:

Totally not a great picture of me but oh well. In other news...I'm going to CHICAGO tomorrow!! AHHH I am so so excited. A couple of my friends and I are having a mini reunion (even though we've only been graduated for two months ha) and on Saturday we're seeing Tom Petty! It's going to be an amazing weekend and I can't wait. So I hope that you all have a fantastic weekend yourself and I'll be back on Monday.

Oh and b/c the title of this post totally reminded me of this, here's "my new haircut." Do you all remember this? I haven't seen it for awhile but it still cracks me up haha.



xoxo
KAC

2 comments:

  1. Cute haircut!

    Have fun in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The haircut is great! I love it. Sounds like you will have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete