Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer!


I can't believe that (once again) I haven't blogged in forever and now it's the first official day of summer. So many crazy and exciting have been happening lately that I've completely lost track of everything and have abandoned both my blog and my reader. I PROMISE that things are starting to return back to normal and I'll let you all know what's been going on in my life in the next post. So in honor of the first day of summer (and National Wear Lilly Day which I had NO idea about) here are some things that I'm looking forward to this summer:
- spending time with friends on the 4th of July
- seeing my family at the end of July
- spending more time by the lake
- relaxing on our deck on my building's roof
-enjoying this hot but gorgeous weather
How has your summer been going so far, and what are you most looking forward to?
xoxo
KAC

2 comments:

  1. I'm also back to blogging! I forgot how much I loved it! Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this festive picture. There's nothing like a summertime party! I'm glad you're enjoying your summer...I'm enjoying mine tooo!

    ReplyDelete