Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Still Here!

Hi all I can't believe that it's been about two weeks since I've last posted! I did not realize how CRAZY everything would be since I came back from spring break, the work has been non stop ever since. As stupid as this seems it has finally hit me that I'm graduating in a little over a month and that fact is absolutely TERRIFYING! Is anyone else who's graduating feels this way as well? So because my week is crazy yet again I'm going to have to end it here tonight. I have so much that I want to share with you all so hopefully I'll be able to get back to regular posting this week!
xoxo
KAC

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of the work! I felt the same as you do now when I was getting ready to graduate. It gets less scary, I promise. :) I had the same freak outs, but once all the work and exams and projects were done, it is SO relieving.

    ReplyDelete