- Eat Healthier and Lose Weight: This one I'm doing really well with! Since about mid January I've already lost about 8 pounds, and I can't wait to loose even more when I come back from spring break. I'm pretty good about eating healthy during the week, but on the weekends I totally let myself eat whatever I want...I think that I would go crazy if I didn't!
- Read More Books: This is another resolution that I'm doing well with. I find that the only time that I have to read during the day is when I work out, which works out really well. So far I've read three books since January, and am almost done with a fourth which is a total record for me! I've loved all of the books that I've read but I think that my favorites have been Shutter Island (which is FANTASTIC...seriously go buy this book NOW) and Paula Deen's Memoir It Ain't All About the Cookin.
- Blog More Often: Eh this is one that I've kinda struggled with. I always try to write a post a day or at least for most of the week, but more often than not I end up not making the time for it. I know many of you blog every day, and that's my goal for the coming months.
- Learn How to Cook: Ha this has been a complete FAIL. What I have learned to master is the art of making a delicious meal in the microwave, or heating up a frozen pizza in the oven. I think that the total extent of my cooking has making risotto from a box (but it was REALLY good!) This is another one that I need to work on.
- Watch Less TV: This has also been kind of a fail. Right before Christmas break, I started watching episodes of The West Wing when I was getting ready in the morning, and now that they're on the first season, I've been totally hooked to it, and find myself watching more TV and not less. I would say that I should work on this one, but I like TV wayyy too much, so I think that I'm going to give this one up.
Clue 2: It's on the Atlantic Coast.
A couple of you were really close yesterday...anyone think that they know it today?