Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow!!

I just went on blogger today and can't believe that I have 100 followers! I was a long time lurker (wow that sounds really creepy haha) and I started this blog randomly after my housemate tickledPINK decided to start one too. I never imagined that I would get so many followers or that you would even be slightly interested in my very boring life! Thank you to all who've been following and commenting....it seriously means SO much to me whenever I get a comment and I cannot thank you all enough for being so welcoming! Thank you all again and this definately means that I will be doing a giveaway SOON however I think I'm going to wait until I get back to school to host it.
xoxo
KAC

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog KAC! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the sweet award. I posted about it today and also left something on my blog for you!

    Congrats on all of your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay that's fabulous - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun to read your posts, thanks for visiting mine and commenting. it's great to chat with fellow bloggers;) congrats on followers too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete