Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone, I hope you all are having a good one! I went to S's home for the weekend and it has been SO nice and relaxing! I just got her addicted to True Blood, so yesterday was spent watching part of the first season and then we went shopping which was great...I spent too much as usual but I got some great goodies and went to Sephora which I haven't been too in FOREVER! Last night we went out to a couple bars, and today we're just hanging around the house finishing the first season...she can't wait to watch the second on On Demand when we get home, and I can't wait to have someone to watch the finale with in a week!

My camera has FINALLY decided to start working again (weird I don't really understand it) so I thought that in honor of the end of summer I would share some pictures of my family trip to Michigan. Enjoy and have a great rest of the weekend!


(the path that you take to reach all of the cottages)


(A REALLY had picture of our cottage from the outside)


(my room)


(my cousins and I on the pirate ship ride at the county fair)


(my aunt and I)


(my cousins)









xoxo
KAC

9 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures - it looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a heavenly place to spend a long weekend. Love the pic of the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Labor Day! What great photos! It looks like a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! It looks like a wonderful family vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cottage is so cute and the beach pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute and your weekend looks fab! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, looks like you had an amazing time! I have heard a lot about True Blood, glad you are enjoying it! Glad I came across your blog, enjoy your week darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and Michigan looks so pretty, as does the cottage. So quaint and peaceful looking!

    I love that you got someone else hooked on True Blood. It is so addicting!

    ReplyDelete