Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I can't believe I wrote my Thanksgiving post yesterday and forgot to name all of the things that I am thankful for this year. I am thankful for so many things including:
  • my amazing family and friends
  • my health (and the health of my family and friends)
  • my dog
  • my education and the wonderful opportunities I've been given
  • The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
  • Starbucks Holiday Cups
  • Christmas Music
  • TV marathons
  • Holiday episodes of Friends and Will and Grace (haha I'm a dork)
  • The bloggy universe
  • Updates on the new season of LOST over at Entertainment Weekly (seriously I can't wait)
And for your holiday enjoyment... a little Adam Sandler (sorry there's no video with this just the song!)



xoxo
KAC

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely list. :) There really is so much to be thankful for. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete