Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tunes Tuesday: Halloween Edition

Halloween may be over but that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy a couple more "scary" songs to last us through the year! Here are my favorite songs to listen around Halloween or when I want to be creeped out! (PS~ A longer recap of my week/weekend will be coming later today!)

Nightmare on My Street-Will Smith
(Used to LOVE this when I was younger, and also used to love all Will Smith songs....I can still sing portions of Wild Wild West and Getting Jiggy Wit It by heart haha)



Thriller-Michael Jackson
(This song used to scare the CRAP out of me when I was little...I literally couldn't listen to it in the car!)



Ghostbusters



Haloween-Aqua
(LOVE Aqua!)



Monster Mash-Bobby Pickett and the Cryptkeepers



Dead Man's Party-Oingo Boingo



Hope you all had a fantastic Halloween!!
xoxo
KAC

2 comments:

  1. Any post that combines Will Smith and Aqua is okay by me. Hahah, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! And I'm with you... Thriller used to terrify me! :)

    ReplyDelete