Thursday, November 5, 2009

Scared Silly



Oh man. I am DEFINITELY not getting to sleep for a while! After going out to dinner, and watching the first 5 innings of the 6th and sadly the last game of the World Series (BOOOO) S (my other housemate S) and I decided to see Paranormal Activity because we heard a ton of things about it and wanted to check it out for ourselves.

OMG. Wow what a fun but SCARY SCARY movie. I feel so bad for the poor guy in front of me because between my long legs, and the fact that he was a little on the short side I think I kicked him in the head about 5 times haha. The last 15-20 minutes were seriously one of the most terrifying things that I'd ever seen, but even though it was so scary it also was alot of fun, so for those who haven't seen it yet definitely go check it out. Sorry for the ramble and I can already tell it's going to be a long night...the wall between M and my room just creaked and I almost just screamed!
xoxo
KAC

4 comments:

  1. I would never, EVER be able to go and see a movie like this. I wouldn't sleep for a week! :) But I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably pee my pants! I close my eyes going threw children's haunted houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN to that!!! I made the BF stay awake until I had fallen asleep after we saw it... and then I woke up in a panic at 3AM when I heard a noise and frantically woke him up and AGAIN I made him stay awake until I had gone back to sleep. It was SOOOOO SCARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to see this. But I usually have to watch the whole thing with my hands over my face...

    ReplyDelete