Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!

Hello everyone!! It is so great to be back in blogland....even though I've only been away for a week I feel like I have missed out on SO much and judging by my Google Reader I have!! Well after a VERY long flight yesterday (thanks in part to the guy in 21C thinking that he could move his seat further back by smashing it against my legs) I am finally back from my trip! Although it is so nice to be home, I already miss Ireland so much and cannot wait to go back at some point in the future! It has easily become one of my favorite countries, and the people that we met were the friendliest around (one couple we met even invited us out to the house in the western part of the country when we come back and also wanted to set me up with one of their sons!) I probably will start posting pictures tomorrow as soon as I find my camera cord that has mysteriously disappeared in my VERY messy room!! 

So I think that's going to be it for the day... not really doing alot for Memorial Day except relaxing, unpacking, and catching up on Google Reader (I have 366 unread posts WOW!!) I hope everyone is having a very relaxing and lovely Memorial Day and much much more tomorrow! 
xoxo
KAC

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great trip and happy you are back.
    Enjoy your day!!
    xxxx me

    ReplyDelete