Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Smile!!

Warning: VERY long post ahead!!

Ahhhh it is so nice to be home and on summer vacation!! Today I did basically nothing but get my hair cut (which I needed SO badly) and that is the way I like it!! I am so excited for the rest of this week and cannot WAIT for the weekend!! On Friday my BFF C is turning 21 (woo!!) and on Saturday my parents and I are going to IRELAND!! My parents have gone before but I have never been and heard its beautiful so I am SO excited. Ok Ok so I know that I have been promising pictures of various fun events so here they finally are...Enjoy!

Me and S getting ready for beer olympics

L, S, J, S, S, and E 

S, M, and I having a VERY fun time!!

My Big, J, and I at Senior Banquet

My little E, Me, J, and my other little N at Senior Banquet

All of the girls getting ready for Formal

C, and I on the bus

J, and S

M, and C

Taking over the Zoo!!

All of us outside the zoo

Me and N (I think we were in the cat house)

M, S, and I


Me, my dad, and J at his graduation

One last thing...oh man anyone see OTH last night?? Between that wedding and Alex and Izzie's on Greys I am turning into a crying mess. Can't wait for next weeks OTH (and Gossip too... although I wasn't a fan of last nights episode.) 
xoxo
KAC

2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I love your formal dress! Have fun in Ireland I am SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Looks like you had a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete