Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!





Happy Father's Day to all the GREAT dad's out there! Unfortunately I had to work in the boutique today so I couldn't hang out with my dad during the day but I hope you had a great time hanging out (or talking to) your dads! I absolutely love my mom to death but I am a total daddy's girl at heart. My dad and I have really similar personalities and a favorite activity that we've done since I was little is go out to lunch together on weekends. Even when I'm away at school I always talk to my dad (usually on Saturdays) and we always have such a great time! I love him so much and he is the greatest! Hope you all had a great Father's day and a great weekend!!
xoxo
KAC 

2 comments:

  1. Aw...this is such a sweet post. Happy Father's Day to your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Fabulous Father's Day!! Love the pictures of you and your daddie!! xxxx me

    ReplyDelete