Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Small Confession

The last time I left you dear readers I had just gotten back from Target with my copy of 30 day shred in my hands ready and excited to start it. That night I placed it right in front of the TV in the basement so everything would be ready for Tuesday evening. Well it's still sitting there. Unopened. In it's plastic wrap. 

Whoops! So I haven't been as good about starting it as I though I was going to be. But the fact that I have it has to count for something right?? So I'm giving myself the next two days off (I've never been good about working out on Friday and Saturday) and then Sunday NO MATTER WHAT I'm going to do it! It's so sad how tired I am everyday after I get out of my internship but I guess I just have to get used to working during the day again! 

My internship has been going well but it is SOO much more work than I thought it was going to be!! Which is good I guess. I'm doing a TON of writing which is great because I enjoy it and I want to do something with writing when I grow up (which has to be next summer...eek!) but it is totally wiping me out! Everyone in the office is super nice, but since it's only my first week I feel like the odd guy out. It's not really helping the fact that the way the office is set up I'm always in the back room (with a couple other people who are kinda quiet...or maybe they're just quiet around me!) which is kinda isolated from the rest of the office. Oh well!  It has been great getting this much experience however and I'm excited that I'm going to have a lot of writing samples for when I start looking for a real job!!

So that's about it for me...my life has been SUPER boring this week! I can't WAIT for the weekend and I am super excited because in ONE WEEK I'll be on a plane headed for Naples!!!! WAHOO!! 
xoxo
KAC

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure everyone in the office will become more talkative as the summer goes on. Good luck with the workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry its been super boring, but we all love your blog! I am so excited to read your five questions link back answers. Thanx for playing along sweetie and let me know when there up =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes those boring weeks are just what we need to feel refreshed!

    Thanks for following too! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, that dress hits just above the knee on me, but I'm only 5'1 haha

    ReplyDelete