Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Naples!

I hope everyone is having a great week! Nothing too exciting happening right now...after my shopping spree at Frugal Fannies I was bad and went to TJ Maxx and Target yesterday and found some really cute stuff! At TJ I found an awesome Matty M navy maxi dress which I think I'm going to take with me to DC this weekend and at Target I found the Tracy Feith white zip up dress which will be SO cute for this weekend as well! After DC I'm DEF going to have to slow down on shopping for a while! 

Sooooo without further ado here are some pictures from Naples! 

Me, S, and S's Mom at this AWESOME bar called the English Pub! We went on the first night and seriously had the BEST time! 

Also at the English Pub...we had LOTS of fun taking pictures that night!! 

At Tommy Bahamas for dinner on the 2nd night...it was so delicious! 


The beautiful sunset...my favorite part of Naples! 


The English Pub

My other favorite part of Naples...the pier and the beach!





HAPPY HUMP DAY!! This week is almost over...YAY and can anyone else believe that this is the LAST WEEK in June? I can't believe next weekend is the 4th of July...crazy this summer is flying by! If you're having rain like we are...stay dry!
xoxo
KAC

2 comments: